Cheat Sheet Needed for Carriers

Yes we are............

----------

Remember John, the postman delivers come rain, hail, sleet or snow! j/k

That's what they say but it's not true. When we had the big ice storm here 6 years ago they didn't deliver mail for a week.

We didn't get our newspaper today or yesterday.

There wasn't mail yesterday anyway so I don't know if they will today. The snow drift at my mailbox has only the top of it sticking out.

The other problem we have here is that the county is not equiped to move this much snow off the roads. This happens so rarely that they can't really keep and maintain the equipment for a 20 year snow.

Yes we are............

----------

That's what they say but it's not true. When we had the big ice storm here 6 years ago they didn't deliver mail for a week.

We didn't get our newspaper today or yesterday.

There wasn't mail yesterday anyway so I don't know if they will today. The snow drift at my mailbox has only the top of it sticking out.

The other problem we have here is that the county is not equiped to move this much snow off the roads. This happens so rarely that they can't really keep and maintain the equipment for a 20 year snow.
My friend in Cinci was telling me yesterday about her traveling woes to get to her office. Plus she had to catch a flight to Dallas early this morning and was not sure she could get to the airport. Its sometimes hard to imagine that scenario when i look outside and its in the 70's and clear skies. You guys have nice days sometimes when we dont so i guess it averages out.

Dang we have received about 5 feet of snow in three weeks....I am really thinking of moving.

Well one good thing about this weather is that UK is playing in Knoxville tonight and UK is going for a record 26th win to start a season. dookie v was supposed to be there to call the game and he hasn't been able to get there because of the weather.

We can only hope that he doesn't find a way.:yes:

Well one good thing about this weather is that UK is playing in Knoxville tonight and UK is going for a record 26th win to start a season. dookie v was supposed to be there to call the game and he hasn't been able to get there because of the weather.

We can only hope that he doesn't find a way.:yes:

If you're lucky, they'll deliver him to you via helicopter.:laugh:

If you're lucky, they'll deliver him to you via helicopter.:laugh:

And just drop him??:biggrin:

I would guess that if he's not already there he won't get there. A friend just told me that his duaghter lives 20 miles from the arena and has tickets for the game but is not going to be able to get there. 1/2 sheet of ice over everything.

Latest posts

Back