Choose USA Benefits Group or Health Choice One?

mark68

Expert
Which company is better to work with in selling health insurance?
Is there other companies I should research before making a decision?

Any help/feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Mark

I've heard mostly good about HCO...seem organized and informative. I'd lend them more consideration.

Do a search on USABG or USA Benefits Group. Many comments.
Be careful who and what you sign up for.

I was confused at first too when I did a search on USA Benefits Group, but the negative remarks that are on rip-off were not about them. None of those bad remarks were about USABG. They are getting the blame for a firm that goes by USA Benefits and sells some kind of financial products or something like that on line. They have hundreds of complaints.

USA Benefits Group that is run by Don Duryea is a fantastic firm, at least as far as I have experienced so far. I have only been here about six months but I like working here a lot. My friends that work here have all had good things to say about Don Duryea and so do I. He is a good guy. I use the on-line platform and all the agents that use the on-line platform seem to do very well. I have never made more money selling insurance than I have here so far. The support they give you is amazing and so is there system overall. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to get into selling insurance. At least for me, it has worked out well.:)

Thanks for responding, that's very exciting news. Have you had any problems with not having enough leads?

Thanks for responding, that's very exciting news. Have you had any problems with not having enough leads?
No, I use leads they recommended through a call center that sells me "live transfers" for a couple bucks a lead and they are great. They have a lot of lead bonus programs too that give me lots of leads. They are pretty on target with what they tell you in training. Just make sure you get hired by the recruiting director, he is able to place you at a higher level that gives you better lead packages, commissions and a good tool package. I am not sure what his name is but go to usabgcareers.com and look under the recruiting director. He is in charge of the high level agents hired each year.

That's awesome. Last question I promise...how much was your start up costs, do you know if you have to pay for each individual appointment with the carriers?

That's awesome. Last question I promise...how much was your start up costs, do you know if you have to pay for each individual appointment with the carriers?

All I can tell you is that is a bit different for everyone. Not much at all though. My appt costs were really just about nothing for most of the firms I signed on with initially. I was hired by the Recruiting Director and his name is Scott. If you go to usabgcareers.com and look under Recruiting Director you will find him. If he hires you, you will come in at the highest level. That is the only way you can get to the career level agent at entry. He will schedule an interview for you and he is a really nice guy. He does about a 2 hour interview and if he gives you the nod, you will come in at the level it takes agent 5-6 yrs to get to with good production numbers. It really is an awesome deal if you can get it. Good luck !! I will look for you in the backoffice !!

Back