Cigna Is Back After 18 Month Sanction

But LD has ONE ally on the forum so I guess that makes him feel wanted.

*ick
Maybe his ONE ally thinks he's a nice guy and and roots for the underdog, so he feels for him when so many "pile on". :yes:

Also, he shares a dislike for someone(besides you...LOL). :biggrin:

I do hate seeing Bevo and Wes go though..definitely 2 of the Forum's best posters. :yes:

Last edited:
I have him on ignore, but I agree about LD If I forget to login before I view the forum, I have to wade through his garbage.

I have him on ignore, but I agree about LD If I forget to login before I view the forum, I have to wade through his garbage.

It is nice to see a post from you again. I still greatly appreciate the help you gave me with a serious (to me anyway) issue in the past. I am sorry you are so bitter over ship issues.

First, we lose WS Mason because of LD, now Bevo.

I will admit: I find it strange that someone that doesn't do this for a living has taken up chatting online with insurance agents as a hobby, but he seems harmless to me. What has he done to run these guys off?

I will admit: I find it strange that someone that doesn't do this for a living has taken up chatting online with insurance agents as a hobby, but he seems harmless to me. What has he done to run these guys off?

I have to admit, I don't get it either. Ignore the person or just put him or ignore and move on.

But he is not harmless. That's the whole point. He'll latch hold of some question and then go searching on the internet to find the answer. Sometimes, he comes back with real bad answers that the newer agents read and think he might be right. Then, even though he is wrong, he'll argue the point to exhaustion. He is bad for new agents coming in to learn something.

Back