Client Retention & Referrals.....

Monthly newsletter, annual reviews...

I like sending out promotional items.

Immediately after first contact I send a branded letter opener. After a sale, a really nice branded coffee mug.

I've been thinking about doing a small gift at Christmas and birthday.

I am the master of my domicile... my wife gave me permission to be. :laugh:

On a more serious note,

Question concerning solidification at the time of the sale... is it me, or does it seem that this key component seems to be lacking among a host of new agents and aged agents as well?

Your thoughts?

. is it me, or does it seem that this key component seems to be lacking among a host of new agents and aged agents as well?

Your thoughts?

Certainly among rookies.

Haven't noticed with experienced agents but then I don't pay attention to what others do to screw up their business. Figure I have made enough mistakes during my career. Certainly don't need to learn new ways to mess things up.

And I prefer SEASONED, not aged . . . unless you are speaking of steaks.

I do nada. How's that? Thank you card in January. 4th of July card. They all know they are getting an email in mid September and then again on 10/1. We discuss it at the initial sale. Plus, "if you get a bill that isn't for the Part B deductible, I'm the next call. Not the carrier or the doc office. Me." Retention hovers above 98%.

I do nada. How's that? Thank you card in January. 4th of July card. They all know they are getting an email in mid September and then again on 10/1. We discuss it at the initial sale. Plus, "if you get a bill that isn't for the Part B deductible, I'm the next call. Not the carrier or the doc office. Me." Retention hovers above 98%.

This right here

I can't tell you how many times after Speaking to a client I had not spoken to for a year and I remind them I do help with these issues, They light up maybe there was an issue maybe there wasn't But they love it

I found that out after I started calling the 2 to 3-year mark for policy and pricing reviews

Also, I am amazed at how many billing issues there are and the fact that if they did not call me they might have paid it

Back