Client Threatening to Leave Me

She was declined for coverage on a fairly large life policy, and demanded to know the reason. I gave her an answer that was straight from the horse's mouth, and she told me that she would drop me as her agent, if I persisted in equivocating my answers to her(which was not the case).

Speechless, I crossed my fingers and hoped that she would tell me that she was taking her business elsewhere. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. She forgot that she said it, and proceeded to tell me that the entire system was crooked and I needed to help her find a policy.

This woman is ruining my life and she seems to be enjoying it. I get the feeling that she torments everyone that she does business with and turns them into Leo Marvin.

She will ask me to call her and set a time and then leave three messages asking me to call her immediately prior to the time set. She always calls on a blocked number, which I'm sure that no one would take her calls otherwise.

You would have to hear the conversations to believe them. She'll spend 20 minutes asking and receiving answers to questions, and then start all over again, as if the discussion hadn't taken place.

I have had something similar this year for the first time in 22 years. I do have a lot of business with them and they are nice, but I have seen them for appointments more than my wife. We will have meeting where I make suggestions, then we will meet 10 other times to go over other options that came up each meeting, then it's we like what you did first, let's do that...

I told one of my service reps this is Agent Karma.

Why don't you stop taking her calls? If she is that big a pain, she'll cost you more than you'll make.

Why don't you stop taking her calls? If she is that big a pain, she'll cost you more than you'll make.

Well, my sister said it was because I felt that I needed to suffer, but that's another story. The other thing is that I placed her husband in a policy recently, and I'm certain that I would lose that one, if I didn't take her calls. The thing is a freakin house payment.

Well, my sister said it was because I felt that I needed to suffer, but that's another story. The other thing is that I placed her husband in a policy recently, and I'm certain that I would lose that one, if I didn't take her calls. The thing is a freakin house payment.

By house payment, do you mean one month of your mortgage? A year of your mortgage? Or could you literally make 'a freakin house payment' and never have to make another ?

That answer really effects the brilliance I'm about to spout.

So, you're saying that money (from the husband's policy) is worth more than the time and aggravation that this woman is causing you?

Back