• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Clock is Ticking- Final Expense Suggestions

I need some input....I have been around this forum re: FE. Everyone claims to have the best thing, only for it to be disputed by those with opposite claims. Confused yes, as to what is good. Perhaps it is all relevant based on individual experience. I understand that.

I am in the middle of making a decision of who I am going to align with. I believe I've prematurely contracted with a co. that has done nothing more than mislead me...frustrating but perhaps this is part of my hard knocks I need to take before I find the right fit.

I am looking for the following- if it exists- anyone who can help I am all ears.

1-Free leads with lower contract- avail.? Ability to pay for lead at higher contract once can prove to produce & meet reqd ratio
2- sell by phone? face-to-face- which offers best results
3- Training & support
4- if lead is purchased can that fee be taken out of earned commish? Pro's-Con's?

anyone with a success story with any of the above methods...I welcome your reply too.

My clock is ticking b/c I need to make some money now- don't want to waste anymore time. Thanks for all who will reply to this

Unfortunately insurance is not a scratch-off lotto ticket with instant win.

Most of the time it is instant lose. Your quickest way to find a prospect is phone, or door to door with a target list. But have you considered the down time of submitting app, under-writing, mail and delivery and then commission deposit??

Get a part-time job for steady cash and develop this.

I tried the free leads in exchange for lower commission to agents - and the agents were just PITA's and didn't produce.

If have no money - attack your warm market and generate a few sales. then put that money into leads and not cases of Bud Light.

You can start selling insurance with limited funds. You just have to be aggressive and frugal with the cash for a bit.

Once you are "Ramen Profitable" - buy a few more leads.

You can do it. Don't take a lower commish - it doesn't work for anyone.

Good luck,

Tom

I need some input....I have been around this forum re: FE. Everyone claims to have the best thing, only for it to be disputed by those with opposite claims. Confused yes, as to what is good. Perhaps it is all relevant based on individual experience. I understand that.

I am in the middle of making a decision of who I am going to align with. I believe I've prematurely contracted with a co. that has done nothing more than mislead me...frustrating but perhaps this is part of my hard knocks I need to take before I find the right fit.

I am looking for the following- if it exists- anyone who can help I am all ears.

1-Free leads with lower contract- avail.? Ability to pay for lead at higher contract once can prove to produce & meet reqd ratio
2- sell by phone? face-to-face- which offers best results
3- Training & support
4- if lead is purchased can that fee be taken out of earned commish? Pro's-Con's?

anyone with a success story with any of the above methods...I welcome your reply too.

My clock is ticking b/c I need to make some money now- don't want to waste anymore time. Thanks for all who will reply to this

I have a program like that but screen it VERY carefully. You MUST produce before anyone will ever give you free leads at ANY contract level.

Contact me though my website with your contact info if you want to learn the details.

Back