Final expense and Term

tippingpoint

Super Genius
1. Are any of you independent FE agents writing term for your senior clients? It seems a lot of agents explain the difference between whole life and term as part of their presentation. I understand you are educating the customer but I'm wondering if anyone is selling term or if there are proper situations where term should be used. The only one I can think of is cost and something being better than nothing.

2. What's the key to replacing Globe life and AARP? I remember someone in this forum calling someone else a replacement artist. I thought that was a compliment lol.

1. Are any of you independent FE agents writing term for your senior clients? It seems a lot of agents explain the difference between whole life and term as part of their presentation. I understand you are educating the customer but I'm wondering if anyone is selling term or if there are proper situations where term should be used. The only one I can think of is cost and something being better than nothing.

2. What's the key to replacing Globe life and AARP? I remember someone in this forum calling someone else a replacement artist. I thought that was a compliment lol.
I sell a little term when it’s appropriate.

But never for FE.

As for number 2, what’s their WHY?

Globe and AARP are very easily replaced once the prospect/suspect is educated.

As for replacing artists, it is indeed an art.

I am a proud replacement artist. Takes a lot of skill.

When it’s used here by pikers it’s not meant as a compliment.

That makes sense. And yes, people with insurance are probably more than half of the opportunity.

I don't want to meet with people that don't already have life insurance.

Worst prospects out there are 67-68 year olds with no life insurance in place. It's not an accident they don't it. It's just not important enough to them to have it. And that opinion has been formed over 60 years. It's almost impossible for a stranger to change that 60 years of rejection in 15 minutes or less.

I don't want to meet with people that don't already have life insurance.

Worst prospects out there are 67-68 year olds with no life insurance in place. It's not an accident they don't it. It's just not important enough to them to have it. And that opinion has been formed over 60 years. It's almost impossible for a stranger to change that 60 years of rejection in 15 minutes or less.
I’m curious Jd about something . I understand how you could basically go in any home with Kskj and replace any policy on price . So you get a lead and they bought am am or American memorial 2-4 yrs ago . You have nothing in your bag were your cheaper now . They want no more ins . Are you walking away saying “ miss Johnson you’re in good shape “. You quoted a while back you’ve sold 70 cica . It’s a crazy overpriced product for 80% of people . How are you suddenly running into all these sick people that would need cica ?

Not an 'FE' agent. I am a Life Insurance agent.

A small Term for final expenses? No. An ROPTerm? Yes. If it fits it can be a better option. Especially for a younger working senior or younger FE types. IMohsoHO.

Back