CMS Agent and Broker Call Center. Agent Roadmap Document

Duaine

Guru
100+ Post Club
 Agents and brokers can call 1-855-CMS-1515 (855-267-1515) and select option “1” to speak with Agent and Broker Call Center Representatives from Monday through Saturday from 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM ET.

 Please note that the Agent and Broker Call Center does not have access to consumer information and is not be able to handle specific questions or issues with a consumer’s application.

The Marketplace Call Center (1-800-318-2596) remains the central point of contact for assistance related to enrolling consumers into coverage through the Individual Marketplace. Agents and brokers should contact the SHOP Call Center at 1-800-706-7893 for assistance related to coverage through the SHOP Marketplace. LINK to Roadmap https://www.cms.gov/CCIIO/Programs-and-Initiatives/Health-Insurance-Marketplaces/Downloads/Agent-and-Broker_Roadmap_02_03_16.pdf

 Agents and brokers can call 1-855-CMS-1515 (855-267-1515) and select option “1” to speak with Agent and Broker Call Center Representatives from Monday through Saturday from 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM ET.

 Please note that the Agent and Broker Call Center does not have access to consumer information and is not be able to handle specific questions or issues with a consumer’s application.

The Marketplace Call Center (1-800-318-2596) remains the central point of contact for assistance related to enrolling consumers into coverage through the Individual Marketplace. Agents and brokers should contact the SHOP Call Center at 1-800-706-7893 for assistance related to coverage through the SHOP Marketplace. LINK to Roadmap https://www.cms.gov/CCIIO/Programs-and-Initiatives/Health-Insurance-Marketplaces/Downloads/Agent-and-Broker_Roadmap_02_03_16.pdf

Thanks for clarifying what that # is for, although I am not sure why I would call them if I can access documents with correct answers, more than I can say about my mixed experience with call center employees.

Back