CMS Releases 2025 Medicare Part D Bid Information and Announces Premium Stabilization Demonst

Oh god. Another one of these … 😬

Caveat … I AM an agent, and that’s why I post in a group intended for insurance agents to exchange information with one another.

Walter
I was just making a funny, don't care who posts on here, especially when they have good information.

click on the members "handle" then click "start a conversation"

And . . . welcome to the forum!

Thanks!

I was just making a funny, don't care who posts on here, especially when they have good information.

Oh good. Well, I'm probably going to go back into just lurking soon enough. I learn much more by reading than I can possibly contribute by commenting.

Over the last few years, a few times I've seen imperfect info posted about my own Part D plan (WC Value Script) - which I'm familiar just because I happen to use it! So if I spot anything like that in the future, if I may, I might chime in again, hopefully with useful info.

It's called insurance-forum, not insurance-agent-only-forum

Nice point. It's true, registering here is open to everyone, I guess. Still, Midlevel has a good point - in practice it is mostly agents whose posts I find in the sections I read. So if not by fiat, at least by convention and usage, I do think of this place as mostly inside baseball discussions by professionals. Which is why I'm going to be judicious with my future comments, and if I post anything, identify myself as a civilian more often than I have. 😄

to be fair, the "Senior Insurance Forum" is a sub-category under the Category of "Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum"

However, there is a Category of forums on this website labelled "Insurance Consumers Forum" where non-insurance agent users can "Ask The Agents"
"Policy Review", "Request A Quote" and "Consumer Help Requests"

Caveat, not an agent.

From forum rules:
This forum is intended to provide a place for insurance agents and professionals in related fields to communicate openly about marketing, products, commissions, as well as the business practices and sales tools that can aide in business success.

I'm taking the position that "Medicare Insurance Groupies" is a related field within which one can be a professional.

Back