Cold Calling Mod Needed

I think this entire forum would have a lot more helpful, informative information if people didn't feel their thoughts and opinions would be ripped apart by those who think they have all the answers.

Sam any chance you can appoint a cold calling forum mod? I hate seeing people chased off because of some of the posters here.

Another way to respond to it is for more folks to respond with their experiences of success. I've seen that happen a lot.

Paul is right, cold calling doesn't work for a lot of folks. If you read this forum you'll find people convinced that every form of marketing doesn't work. You'll also find people convinced that every form of marketing works too.

Man you guys get really defensive about cold calling. You guys read into it what you think instead if reading what is being typed. Cold calling will make you some money but you can make a lot more money doing other things. Keep busting your balls on the phone or knocking doors. One of the hardest lessons to learn in this business is investing into it as if its a business.

Sam any chance you can appoint a cold calling forum mod? I hate seeing people chased off because of some of the posters here.

The perfect moderator would be Rick from Topgunproducers. He believes in cold calling and as a moderator he would kick butts and take names.

Back