Colorado Bankers Contract?

HealthGuy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Which brokerage offers the highest commissions for a Colorado Bankers Contract? Any preferred brokers for this product?

I do know of someone who has a great contract. However, I don't know if he would like me putting his name out there. He probably wouldn't mind, but better safe than sorry. You can call me and I'll give you the info no problem.

From my limited knowledge of CBL, they are very protective of their FMOs and if there is a "major" one in your geographic area you are going to most likely go through that one.

At least that is how it was with me a few years ago. I had spoken on the phone with an FMO and then a few days later contacted the company directly (to see if I could go direct and get a better deal) but they "reported" me to the FMO, who was a bit pissed off (as was I at CBL.)

However, the guy who runs the FMO and I exchanged some email and over the past couple of years became great friends and I highly recommend them. They are honest and care about their agents.

I don't write much of CBL because I find that most small-group worksite (Aflac, Colonial, CBL) is too much work with too long a sales-cycle for too little profit. While that market has been hammered by the economy, I think there is still opportunity in it for the right kind of salesperson with simple products like CBL has.

Trying to sell Colonial's UL (or even term) in the 15 minutes most employers give you to "interview" their people is difficult for me... but others do that kind of enrollment quite well.

PM me if you want to know who the FMO is as I don't want to put their name out there and have them get 1,001 calls from wanna-be agents as they are a small "family" outfit.

AL: You are using capitalist techniques (trying to go direct verses through the FMO). I thought these types of tactics were only for greedy right wingers like me? Aren't you above this?

AL: You are using capitalist techniques (trying to go direct verses through the FMO). I thought these types of tactics were only for greedy right wingers like me? Aren't you above this?

Perish the thought that I'd EVER be like you.

You are not clever, you are not eclectic, you are not humorous. You add nothing to the dialectic except your causticity.

You are what is known as a forum-stalker. Guys like you follow someone around and on every post they make you jump in with something usually totally unrelated and most often something not flattering. The only way you can get away with it is to post from behind a cloak like the other cowards. You would not be so tough and arrogant if people knew who you really are.

My guess is that you are Tom Pick... back again. I'm checkin' it out.

Back