Commercial Carriers

Can someone give me some commercial carriers that can get very aggressive on pricing if needed? I have Travelers, CNA, and Utica. I need to compete with Nationwide, Erie and a few others that seem to be very strong on the pricing side. Oh, I'm in NC. This is my first post, so take it easy on me. I was a captive for the last 7 years and have finally seen the light. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ewaone, what part of NC are you from? I am going independent in Jan and love to know how things are working for you. Maybe we can share some ideas.

WOW314,

You are making the right decision! I would never go back to the captive side. I'm in the Raleigh area.
Would love to talk with you and give you any info I can.

Last edited:
Hi all,

This is my first post so please take it easy. I've learned alot from reading many posts on this forum so I sincerely thank everyone who contributed.
For the OP, can you please tell me why you decide to go Indy as opposed to staying with NW. I'm considering going Indy and 2 other captive agencies, NW is one of them. I've read all the posts I can find on here about NW but would like to hear more about NW from you or anyone who has personal experience recently. Thanks in advance.

Back