Florida Commercial buildings coverage?

We have 2 buildings on 1 acre on a 2 lane highway far from the water (33563). One building is a modular office 1,925 sq ft built in 2007 to hurricane code, aluminum structure, set on piers. The second building is concrete block built in 1968(?) 1,167 sq ft office. Owner occupies an office in the smaller bldg. Current company is leaving Florida. We need liability and some amount of actual "loss coverage" asap. Any suggestions are welcome. Contact me here for phone etc. Thank you in advance.
This is an update on 2/29/24. We still need coverage if anyone is interested. Thank you.

Last edited:
We have 2 buildings on 1 acre on a 2 lane highway far from the water (33563). One building is a modular office 1,925 sq ft built in 2007 to hurricane code, aluminum structure, set on piers. The second building is concrete block built in 1968(?) 1,167 sq ft office. Owner occupies an office in the smaller bldg. Current company is leaving Florida. We need liability and some amount of actual "loss coverage" asap. Any suggestions are welcome. Contact me here for phone etc. Thank you in advance.
Hi there, would you be open to me referring you over to my commercial insurance agent for quotes?

Awesome there will be a few questions to get you referred over that I will need to ask you! Is there an email I can communicate with you back and forth to get these answered confidentially?

Sam says he has not heard from you? Is there an email issue? You can email me directly at [email protected] or I can give you a number to call?
I'm not sure if it is or not but I messaged him several times and sent an email confirmation for the commercial insurance agent to speak with him this past Monday but didn't get either a text or email response back from him.

Probably a communication breakdown. I will find out. In the meantime you can call him at 813-716-0220. I will have him look in his email again. May have overlooked it.

Back