Commercial Property Construction Data

Totally agree ON "They're probably not worth your time if they're unwilling to help you gather it".

If a client, in a hard market, is not willing to put their own leg work in to some extent, I tend to think long and hard about using up my limited time.

If they dont know.... have them send you pictures. Muni Databases, Core Logic, yah - they can be spot on, sometimes. The problem is...you may never know until its too late.

I prefer the client to tell me in writing the type and age of each of these systems.

The pushback you get from some building owners, I dont know what type it is, i have no idea how old it is - does not make for a good client moving forward. [ And oh by the way, I want the lowest premium, but will expect coverage for everything]

[ And oh by the way, I want the lowest premium, but will expect coverage for everything]

Here's your FAIR plan ACV Basic form policy, Sir. I've clearly outlined the limitations and exclusions in this email with your quote, which you'll probably ignore.

Have a great day!

Later: Sir, the policy is going to cancel if you don't comply with the mandatory inspection requirements. Yes. It's a big ask to have someone come tag the Fire Extinguishers, I know.

If a client, in a hard market, is not willing to put their own leg work in to some extent, I tend to think long and hard about using up my limited time.

If they dont know.... have them send you pictures. Muni Databases, Core Logic, yah - they can be spot on, sometimes. The problem is...you may never know until its too late.

I prefer the client to tell me in writing the type and age of each of these systems.

The pushback you get from some building owners, I dont know what type it is, i have no idea how old it is - does not make for a good client moving forward. [ And oh by the way, I want the lowest premium, but will expect coverage for everything]
--------------------------------
[ And oh by the way, I want the lowest premium, but will expect coverage for everything][/QUOTE]
LOL. Same here.

Back