Commission Payments from Universal Healthcare

No, they seem to pay me as usual. Takes about on average 3 weeks after written to get paid on the initial

I wonder if the issue is because Missouri is a new state with them. It's been about 6 weeks for me and my agents and no one has received any commissions.

There is a whole thread about their screwy pay system and their threats against agents. You might want to do a search for it.

The only thread I saw was were an agent was told he never completed the face to face meeting which is required in order to receive commissions. So, that's not really a screwy system. You just have to follow the rules

The only thread I saw was were an agent was told he never completed the face to face meeting which is required in order to receive commissions. So, that's not really a screwy system. You just have to follow the rules

No, there is a whole thread here about them not paying agents, turning agents over to a cloocetion agency for chargebacks that they can't prove the agent owes.

I know I was one of them. I posted about it in that thread. Now my mysterious chargebacks have gone away and they are paying me renewals. I fully expect them to want those paid back in a few months.

I haven't written anything for them in almost 4 years. Many agents have this same story. That is screwy.

The FMO's got this email from them today ---

Important Information Regarding PPO Commission Delays

Dear Valued Agent,

CMS has recently notified all health plans that they are experiencing a reporting delay on approved applicants who have enrolled into a plan's new products for 2012 due to a coding issue. CMS is in the process of correcting this reporting glitch and is making quick progress.

For Universal Health Care, this delay impacts the commissions for agents who have enrolled members on the Hassle Free PPO. Although members are being approved promptly, these approvals may not yet be included on the approval reports we receive from CMS and may not appear as approved on the agent portal. Therefore, the commission payout on these enrollments has been delayed.

It is important to note this delay does not affect the enrollment of the individual into our plan or affect their continuation of coverage.

Although recent CMS approval reports indicate that this issue is well on its way to being resolved, senior management at Universal Health Care has decided to process all outstanding commissions* on PPO enrollments which appear to be active in the CMS system. This will be a manual process as each enrollment will need to be researched individually, but we fully expect to issue the majority of the backlogged PPO commissions in next week's commission run.

In the meantime, agents should carefully monitor their enrollment activity on the agent portal to ensure they are credited for all applications submitted. Missing applications (along with confirmation numbers) should be reported immediately to the Agent Support team to ensure the agent's business is reconciled correctly.

Thank you for your patience with this very important matter.

Warm Regards,

Universal Health Care Group

Yeah I got that email today. I think it's funny that they are having issues paying commissions on their "Hassle Free PPO"

The FMO's got this email from them today ---

Important Information Regarding PPO Commission Delays

Dear Valued Agent,

CMS has recently notified all health plans that they are experiencing a reporting delay on approved applicants who have enrolled into a plan's new products for 2012 due to a coding issue. CMS is in the process of correcting this reporting glitch and is making quick progress.

For Universal Health Care, this delay impacts the commissions for agents who have enrolled members on the Hassle Free PPO. Although members are being approved promptly, these approvals may not yet be included on the approval reports we receive from CMS and may not appear as approved on the agent portal. Therefore, the commission payout on these enrollments has been delayed.

It is important to note this delay does not affect the enrollment of the individual into our plan or affect their continuation of coverage.

Although recent CMS approval reports indicate that this issue is well on its way to being resolved, senior management at Universal Health Care has decided to process all outstanding commissions* on PPO enrollments which appear to be active in the CMS system. This will be a manual process as each enrollment will need to be researched individually, but we fully expect to issue the majority of the backlogged PPO commissions in next week's commission run.

In the meantime, agents should carefully monitor their enrollment activity on the agent portal to ensure they are credited for all applications submitted. Missing applications (along with confirmation numbers) should be reported immediately to the Agent Support team to ensure the agent's business is reconciled correctly.

Thank you for your patience with this very important matter.

Warm Regards,

Universal Health Care Group

I guess this was the best they could come up with.

Back