Commissions system for new agency

InsureSM

Looking to set up a system to verify carrier commissions and calculate payout to agents for my new agency. We offer P&C and some life policies today. Have been spending hours every week going through our book and trying to tie things together. Wondering what system y'all are using?

Looking to set up a system to verify carrier commissions and calculate payout to agents for my new agency. We offer P&C and some life policies today. Have been spending hours every week going through our book and trying to tie things together. Wondering what system y'all are using?
I think RadiusBob might work for you.

I am just starting to use AgencyBloc. I think you might find them able to handle your needs.
Tried AgencyBloc but their commission module doesn't seem to read our commission statements well and it doesn't integrate with our CRM (which is not AgencyBloc). What's your experience been with their commission module?

Tried AgencyBloc but their commission module doesn't seem to read our commission statements well and it doesn't integrate with our CRM (which is not AgencyBloc). What's your experience been with their commission module?
I have not needed to use that yet so no comment on that.

Back