Commissions

Gilly

I was just told today that all of our commissions from open enrollment would be divided into 12ths. My commission contract right now says I make 10% of the commission for each policy. I signed up 220 people during open enrollment in a mix of Advantage and Supplement plans. I thought I was going to get a decent commission check in March but now they decided to split it up into monthly payments. Is this right?

How would we know? We don’t know who you work for. If you were direct with the insurance company it A) wouldn’t be 10% (10% of what on MAPD?) and B) you would of been paid in full in Jan for MAPD and immediately for Med supps.

How would we know? We don’t know who you work for. If you were direct with the insurance company it A) wouldn’t be 10% (10% of what on MAPD?) and B) you would of been paid in full in Jan for MAPD and immediately for Med supps.
Yeah just sort of a general question on what you thought of our commission structure. Why would knowing what company I work for help? Lol chill out

Yeah just sort of a general question on what you thought of our commission structure. Why would knowing what company I work for help? Lol chill out

Insurance companies can pay as earned for Med supps if you signed your contract as earned. Mapd doesn’t pay as earned. It’s $482 new to Medicare and $241 renewal. After year one you get paid monthly for MAPD

Back