Comparable contracts to Ohio National

ctt35

Hello Colleagues,

I am looking at taking my team to another primary carrier. Is there another independent carrier that has a contract like ON? (Group benefits, deferred comp, production incentives, etc) We broker to multiple companies, but ON has been out primary go to. I am a little nervous about placing our contracts with them and perhaps down the road they decide to pull our commissions..?

Hey there,

I would Iike to introduce our firm to you and see if maybe this can be a right fit for you and the business move you are trying to make — is it easier for you to make time during the week or weekend to have a conversation over video chat like zoom?

I know one of the top agents with Ohio National. I know that ONFS has created their own issues by cutting trail commission compensation while exiting out of the annuity marketplace. Unless they are closing shop, it would make no sense for them to change it all up on their life insurance contracts.

However, for something somewhat similar, I'd check out Midland National.

Join Midland National: Home

Reactions: ATM
I dropped Ohio National and went to Penn Mutual, I couldn’t be happier.
Penn doesn't offer a contract like ON though. That's not their game, they are geared more towards individual producers.

ON does have a nice structure for an agency. I don't know of any other companies that have solid and diverse products (Div paying WL, Term, IUL, DI) that offers similar comp setup. There could be one, I'm just not familiar.

I know several of the top producers at ON. They feel pretty good about the direction the company is heading. BUT, we never know...and that goes for any company.

Back