Confused Links

scotte

Guru
100+ Post Club
Last night and now today; on the main page to the right where it show the last 3 or 4 threads that were responded to. On some of those, when I click on them. The link takes me to the wrong thread.

You must be a man. Didn't bother to ask directions, did you?

Just messin' with you.

Val will probably chime in. He is good about follow up on these kind of issues.

Last night and now today; on the main page to the right where it show the last 3 or 4 threads that were responded to. On some of those, when I click on them. The link takes me to the wrong thread.

You have obviously not paid the membership fee yet. I am the designated payee, please send $500 to me immediately or 10,000 fleas will emerge from your keyboard and invade your armpits. Cash only, checks are not acceptable.

It is probably a small glitch and I'm sure Val is already aware of it and it will be fixed in short order.

I noticed this error today too.

Also I started a post today, that wont show up in post you started cat..

You have obviously not paid the membership fee yet. I am the designated payee, please send $500 to me immediately or 10,000 fleas will emerge from your keyboard and invade your armpits. Cash only, checks are not acceptable.

It is probably a small glitch and I'm sure Val is already aware of it and it will be fixed in short order.

Cash only, checks not acceptable?
I was hoping to write you a check dated Aug 2011

Can you please let me know which thread is that.

Which link is going the wrong way, what title did that thread have etc...

I haven't noticed anything, but I can investigate this problem.

Edit: Ok found it. It's the numbers in thread titles causing wrong redirect again. :arghh:

I will fix this soon.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Cash only, checks not acceptable?
I was hoping to write you a check dated Aug 2011

Okay, only because you are a super nice guy and an insurance agent, one can always trust an insurance agent, I will make an exception in your case. Simply include a check post dated for Aug 2011 for $499 and a dollar in cash. Just like magic all of your problems will go away including the fleas.

Val, I've had the same problem, but it only happens when I click on the little arrow that takes me to the first new post in that thread. It's linking me back to threads from as far back as 2006. Probably half (7 or so) threads have done that already. They click through normally if I click on the title and scroll to the end.

Back