Cost Effectiveness of Email Marketing

An "email append provider" is a new concept for me. Can anyone suggest a good vendor?

I have around 30,000 emails from visitors to my website. I have an unsubscribe program and another program for bounces, but this sounds more sophisticated than anything I can code myself.

From the initial email assessment and campaign plan to building out the email content and design, to sending targeted messages, to ongoing management and optimization, the following factors play an important role in determining the cost of email marketing:

1. The number of businesses or interrelated businesses involved in the planning phase. For example, you must take into account whether the email-marketing campaign is for one product; one product line; or for an entire division of a company, including multiple product lines.
2. The scope of your email-marketing campaigns, including the number and types of marketing emails needed. Does the email-marketing campaign involve monthly email newsletters, a regularly timed promotional email campaign announcing weekly sales and specials, a series of automated abandoned-cart emails, or an email autoresponder series involving multiple steps and containing complex logic? The more complex the situation, the more time required for analysis, strategy development, design, implementation, reporting, and ongoing management.
3. The quality of your current email list and subscribers. The higher the quality of a list, the less work is needed to implement an email campaign. But if the list is not permission based and has a high volume of inactive subscribers, time and effort will be needed to build a quality list. This would likely require search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click advertising, and other list-building efforts.

You forgot to include the attribution link of the content you took this from:
Code:
https://fulcrumtech.net/resources/much-email-marketing-cost/

:yes:

It works for keeping in front of previous buyers and people who you know are going to buy. It's been worth it for me.

That being said you need to be good at it and always have something to pitch no matter how small.

Agreed and this could be the hard part.

To touch on Damion's part, yes, but with email, there's a thin line between nurturing and doing too much.

Always having a pitch could mean "check out my blog" but at the end of the day, if you're contacting people frequently, you have to provide value. Providing value and asking someone to take another step that doesn't turn them off is that much harder.

Better to email infrequently but make each one count.

Latest posts

Back