COVID-19 and mortgage rates

Jhoney

Hey guys,

I'm a new member to this forum. I hope you guys are having a good day. I work in a salon near my rented apartment. I plan to buy a new apartment, and I have checked some. But the budget seems to be a little high. So I have decided to get a mortgage. It's necessary to find the lowest mortgage rates to afford the monthly payments. I have contacted an mortgage broker to ]compare the mortgage rates.

Has anyone recently purchased a mortgage? Is the mortgage rates are lower due to COVID-19? Share your suggestions.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

Finally, I purchased a mortgage that completely fulfills my requirements. All the credits go to the mortgage broker who helped me. If you guys are looking for a good service, you can contact them. It's worth consulting them.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your recommendation, I'm just looking for a good mortgage advisor. If you can send his contacts in PM, I'll appreciate it. By the way, while searching, I learned that I have the right to suspend mortgage payments due to the pandemic if I prove my insolvency and this is great news for me! As you know, many people lost their jobs during the quarantine and I'm one of them, so I think this is the right move on the part of the government. Besides, I got the contacts of a reliable mortgage advisor Birmingham and I look forward to a long-term cooperation with him.

Last edited:
Back