Creating an SEP by Purposely using the wrong Enrollment Code...

Take it from a guy who’s written tons of low income . Your clients are the fault . They jump for a cookie . I have zero issue with non lis . I can’t tell you how many times I’ve saved a low income app 2 times and they switch a 3 rd . They’re dead broke for a reason . They jump for more . I never turn an agent in . If your in the Medicare business you’ve certainly replaced a ton of agents

I understand what you are saying. They are gullible. However, it's still necessary to follow the rules. I don't think CMS will discriminate or make exceptions.

Runner dude cms won’t do squat . My friend who recruits was telling me an agent got 5 complaints in 6 weeks . All the same”they didn’t know they switched “ . Sounds serious but nothing happened to the agent . I poke at dsnps but damm I’ve made a ton of money dealing with them . It’s tough no doubt but I’ve actually gotten a good degree of loyalty overall .

Maybe you’re right. But, it’s kind of like the guy who goes 100 mph down the interstate- you’re temping fate - I can’t sleep well at night knowing my number might come up tomorrow. So I’ll never be that guy.

You’re saying a company will approve a client for lis if they don’t have present lis ? You’re saying a company’s not checking to see if a client legitimally has lis? So you can write a regular middle calls person and use lis sep and if the sept was no used they’ll approve? I know the co’s approve all the sep’s and cms never even double checks

I have seen in marX an LIS SEP being used when the member has never had any form of extra help

Back