CRM/LEAD MGMT Providers with Best Value

joshb2344

Expert
I am looking for a new crm. I am currently using velocify and they are trying to nail me with an outrageous price. Since i am at 26 users now and wanted to add another and they are telling me I have to upgrade and pay a much higher premium. I think there are some better options and would like to know anyone feedback. Thanks

I like velocify but I am a single agent. If I had employees and 26 users maybe vanilla soft is a better fit

Vic:

What attracted you more to Velocify vs Radius Bob?

I sell over the phone and buy many leads from various lead providers, I could not organize well enough for lead management with radius.

I still use radius for clients management and tracking

But for lead management velocify is a dream. Click to call, easy calendar to keep follow ups, I can easily change what I am calling.Most of all I can keep track of each lead provider and ROI for whatever time frame I want. I can see a list of the leads I am calling at all times and see how many I have that are with the first 6 calls or the next profile up or do I want to call older leads on a slow day, So many things that make me more efficient.

Now Vanilla soft has many of these features but it is a little different.While calling it does not allow you to see the leads but I think it is more designed for you to have employee's. That is why I suggested it here

but for an individual that buys enough leads I think velocify is a better fit, However if you buy less leads and have less to keep track of or do more face to face sales radius should do the job

I sell over the phone and buy many leads from various lead providers, I could not organize well enough for lead management with radius. I still use radius for clients management and tracking But for lead management velocify is a dream. Click to call, easy calendar to keep follow ups, I can easily change what I am calling.Most of all I can keep track of each lead provider and ROI for whatever time frame I want. I can see a list of the leads I am calling at all times and see how many I have that are with the first 6 calls or the next profile up or do I want to call older leads on a slow day, So many things that make me more efficient. Now Vanilla soft has many of these features but it is a little different.While calling it does not allow you to see the leads but I think it is more designed for you to have employee's. That is why I suggested it here but for an individual that buys enough leads I think velocify is a better fit, However if you buy less leads and have less to keep track of or do more face to face sales radius should do the job

Awesome post. Very helpful and informative. Thanks man!

I am looking for a new crm. I am currently using velocify and they are trying to nail me with an outrageous price. Since i am at 26 users now and wanted to add another and they are telling me I have to upgrade and pay a much higher premium. I think there are some better options and would like to know anyone feedback. Thanks

I work for a company called TechCanary... They are on the Salesforce platform. With a subscription to our software you also get a Salesforce licenses. If you want to take a look a webinar e-mail me at [email protected]

I work for a company called TechCanary... They are on the Salesforce platform. With a subscription to our software you also get a Salesforce licenses. If you want to take a look a webinar e-mail me at [email protected]

If you're going to be selling your CRM here, maybe you could explain a little bit more about who your ideal users are and why they shouldn't just use salesforce out of the box instead of you?

Back