CSG Consumer Portal?

I recently spoke with them about this a few weeks ago. Apparently they are going to release the Beta version at some point in the near future. They are trying to work out a few kinks to get the conversion rates up.

From what I can recall they are going to charge about $5 per lead generated from using the form on your website. Don't quote me though...

I gave them the information for my site, they were supposed to get back to me to let me know when they have it ready to be integrated however I still have not heard from them... This was in early January.

I spoke with them today. Not yet ready for prime time but they will give you a code that is keyed with your information. You place the code on your site (or wherever you want and when someone clicks to get a quote you are charged $0.10. If they fill out information to request more information you are charged $5.

I already have an instant quote button on my site and pay a service to run the quote engine. Having used quote engines for years (major med and Medicare) I know that roughly half the folks are tire kickers who will never answer the phone or respond to email.

I also know there are agents that use my site to run numbers for kicks and grins but I can block them and any other nuisance visitors by tracking their IP address.

I pay $20 a month regardless of how many quotes are generated. Back during AEP I had some days when 15 or more people ran rates on my site. Had I been using CSG it would have cost me $75 on those days.

I use the CSG service for running quotes but only for those I speak to and are really interested in letting me help them. They are a great resource but I don't think I will be ponying up $150/month+ for a nice quote engine.

I spoke with them today. Not yet ready for prime time but they will give you a code that is keyed with your information. You place the code on your site (or wherever you want and when someone clicks to get a quote you are charged $0.10. If they fill out information to request more information you are charged $5.

I already have an instant quote button on my site and pay a service to run the quote engine. Having used quote engines for years (major med and Medicare) I know that roughly half the folks are tire kickers who will never answer the phone or respond to email.

I also know there are agents that use my site to run numbers for kicks and grins but I can block them and any other nuisance visitors by tracking their IP address.

I pay $20 a month regardless of how many quotes are generated. Back during AEP I had some days when 15 or more people ran rates on my site. Had I been using CSG it would have cost me $75 on those days.

I use the CSG service for running quotes but only for those I speak to and are really interested in letting me help them. They are a great resource but I don't think I will be ponying up $150/month+ for a nice quote engine.

Who are you using for $20 a month if you don't mind saying.?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Back