CVS buys Oaktree in HUGE DEAL ---- 10.6 Billion dollars !

Mike Siegal

Guru
100+ Post Club
CVS pays $10.6B for Oak Street Health primary care centers.
[EXTERNAL LINK] - CVS pays $10.6B for Oak Street Health primary care centers | BenefitsPRO

In its third largest deal in the last decade, the pharmacy chain digs deeper into health care services, after buying Oak Street, which runs clinics that specialize in treating Medicare Advantage patients.

They're not in my area, but me thinks MORE consolidation and competition within. I'm sure they have in-house brokers...

ANYONE EVER work with them?

:cool:

[EXTERNAL LINK] - CVS pays $10.6B for Oak Street Health primary care centers | BenefitsPRO

In its third largest deal in the last decade, the pharmacy chain digs deeper into health care services, after buying Oak Street, which runs clinics that specialize in treating Medicare Advantage patients.

They're not in my area, but me thinks MORE consolidation and competition within. I'm sure they have in-house brokers...

They do not have in house brokers, at least not in my area. Yes, I've worked with them when they gave me an incentive of $200/person to bring in prospective patients. They have rooms brokers can use to meet clients, which is nice if you work out of your home.

LOL. You call it “Oak Tree” just like everyone else I know. Oak Tree accepts most MA insurances here in Houston except UHC and Devoted. I wonder if this move might make them show more preference to Aetna over the others?

Back