Dave Ramsey fires employee for getting pregnant

You totally get me wrong its not about the protection its about the separate class and what that does

This is exactly my point. Protected classes don't create a second class. Classes, in this term, are differentiators that can't be discrimated against REGARDLESS of how they fall.

Sex, race, religion, age, disability, and national origin.. These protections are in place REGARDLESS of affiliation.

The problem is, they lean towards minorities, older people, woman, and immigrants BECAUSE they have a higher likelihood of being discriminated against.

What are "Protected Classes"? | Subscript Law.

Is saying “evangelicalism makes people stupider” really name calling though? I didn’t say evangelicals are idiots, but I will now. And there is evidence: Religious Factors and Hippocampal Atrophy in Late Life

False christian leaders do I can say most on TV would fit that disc
So Vic120. How long have you been Black?

I'm saying with every step up in every Job I got and even now as independent there are plenty of Black and other minorities that have that very same opportunity

Every minimum wage job I had I was outnumbered Every sale and higher position also hired without discrimination

In Sales, there were many minorities that came in and there were always a few that did as well and few that did exceptionally and all of those were accepted and part of the team we all got along they made as much money and got as much respect as everyone else

However, there were always those that did not do well some because of lack of talent this very same thing you see in white people I mean most sales jobs I had would hire 20 and fire 18 then rinse and repeat to find the keepers

It was always production-based never based on race or gender

And there was always a good number that would have the attitude everything is racist and purposely not work hard be late every day and just poor performance and then blame their issues on racism

I remember working home improvement there was a black guy nice guy but it was painful to watch him work I swear for me it would be harder to work as slow as him than it would be to just complete the task

But he was a nice guy talked with him a lot he was a friend He did explain to me its because to work hard would be the same as slavery blah blad

I am saying the indoctrination is a poison

That minorities are very capable if they work hard and some do

There is def racism but its not systemic and its not under every rock and the mindset that it is is just self-defeating and in large numbers hurts society as a whole when coupled with protected class and such

this is not like it was decades ago Most companies care about production or a job well done

False christian leaders do I can say most on TV would fit that disc

I'm saying with every step up in every Job I got and even now as independent there are plenty of Black and other minorities that have that very same opportunity

Every minimum wage job I had I was outnumbered Every sale and higher position also hired without discrimination

In Sales, there were many minorities that came in and there were always a few that did as well and few that did exceptionally and all of those were accepted and part of the team we all got along they made as much money and got as much respect as everyone else

However, there were always those that did not do well some because of lack of talent this very same thing you see in white people I mean most sales jobs I had would hire 20 and fire 18 then rinse and repeat to find the keepers

It was always production-based never based on race or gender

And there was always a good number that would have the attitude everything is racist and purposely not work hard be late every day and just poor performance and then blame their issues on racism

I remember working home improvement there was a black guy nice guy but it was painful to watch him work I swear for me it would be harder to work as slow as him than it would be to just complete the task

But he was a nice guy talked with him a lot he was a friend He did explain to me its because to work hard would be the same as slavery blah blad

I am saying the indoctrination is a poison

That minorities are very capable if they work hard and some do

There is def racism but its not systemic and its not under every rock and the mindset that it is is just self-defeating and in large numbers hurts society as a whole when coupled with protected class and such

this is not like it was decades ago Most companies care about production or a job well done
Sounds like all your issues can be summarized as envy.

Evangelical Christianity is a blight.

Yes, they can be. For instance, check out this specific evangelical & professor of Theology that wrote a Christian devotional with one devotion having a prayer for God to help the person to hate white people. Not joking, it was printed with no problem by the publisher. For sale in many retailers with no problem & for sale on Amazon. Imagine any other race, religion, gender inserted into that devotional prayer.

Amazon product ASIN 0593137213

Yes, they can be. For instance, check out this specific evangelical & professor of Theology that wrote a Christian devotional with one devotion having a prayer for God to help the person to hate white people. Not joking, it was printed with no problem by the publisher. For sale in many retailers with no problem & for sale on Amazon. Imagine any other race, religion, gender inserted into that devotional prayer.

Amazon product ASIN 0593137213

Farrakhan has a lot of followers among the celebs and others in influential positions does a lot of anti-Semitic stuff no one seems to be upset about that in the main stream

But yea besides white and Jews everyone else is off-limits and its open season on these 2

Farrakhan has a lot of followers among the celebs and others in influential positions does a lot of anti-Semitic stuff no one seems to be upset about that in the main stream

But yea besides white and Jews everyone else is off-limits and its open season on these 2
In your eyes, ML King was a thug who likely started the whole BLM movement in the 60's.

Completely not true. Not the stuff about Farrakan, but that people aren't upset by him and his hate speech.

On the Dangers of Following Louis Farrakhan

First off, tons of Celebrities are also Scientologists, including some of my favorites. However, just because a celebrity likes something doesn't mean they aren't associated with some sketchy ass cult that robs people of their families and money with aggressive and exploitative policies.

I literally do not care what a celebrity says or does outside of their platform. That doesn't mean it's all okay simply because they're famous.

In your eyes, ML King was a thug who likely started the whole BLM movement in the 60's.

Not even close big dif from MLK to the BLM of today

Also big dif the 60's from today

Most of all they were fighting real racism back then now they use the word racism to push policy take away freedoms shut up opposition and suppress facts even when race is no where a million miles from the issue

Last edited:
Completely not true. Not the stuff about Farrakan, but that people aren't upset by him and his hate speech.

On the Dangers of Following Louis Farrakhan

First off, tons of Celebrities are also Scientologists, including some of my favorites. However, just because a celebrity likes something doesn't mean they aren't associated with some sketchy ass cult that robs people of their families and money with aggressive and exploitative policies.

I literally do not care what a celebrity says or does outside of their platform. That doesn't mean it's all okay simply because they're famous.

Louis Farrakhan's ties to politicians, celebrities run deep

Louis Farrakhan's anti-Semitism and the silence of the left

The Women’s March, Louis Farrakhan, and the Disease of American Political Life

and don't discount the Celebs they control the minds of at least 30% of this country if not more especially among young people, and stay at home moms, and are the ones that made Bidens win possible

They are a maj part of the Left propaganda machine

Also if Farrakhan said half as much as he did about Jew about any of the so called ""Protected Class" He would be shut down anyone associated would be shamed fired and whatever

That is my point Jews, Whites, Christians, its open season

Besides that, you cant compare Scientology as bad as it is to the hate speech of LF

That is exactly my point hate speech is ok if it against the prescribed enemies

Therefore there is an enemies list automatically

You think for one moment the riots would have been nearly as violent if it were not acceptable hate as backed up in the news and politicians and celebs working together

Last edited:
Back