David Duford Interviews Josh (HoosierLife) Agent Autopilot

You can definitely export as a .csv from Radius Bob and import to Autopilot from that spreadsheet.

We don't have a way to encrypt bank, SS, medicare numbers.... yet! But that's a great idea. Let me look into that.

I didn't notice that feature when I was in Bob. How do you pull it up later inside if it's encrypted?

I sent you my email, Honestly, I wouldn't be interested because I don't want to go through it again

However, You and David have a good rep on here and A lot of talk about advertising

I will need an info video and Ill have questions before I go through this again

Here is an Issue I have With a radius that I did not expect

1 if I am running call que and I have a lead with another or 2nd number it will take me out of call que and If I go back ion it starts from the beginning not where I left off

Totally did not expect that no other system works that way

A couple of other things about the way the call ques work

Another issue I am having if I am on the phone or dialing out I can't see what calls are coming in I can see the missed calls and voice messages

But I can't have a separate number for live transfer to ring even if I am on the phone

RB does a lot of great somethings not great

No

The way they explain it is it is encrypted when at rest or when lead or client is not open

Yeah I was looking at from more of a HIPAA compliance issue. If someone could walk by your computer and you left Bob logged in, they could easily access it.

I'll work on that. I used to have a custom field for bank account and stuff like that, but removed it because of compliance reasons.

But if password protected those fields, I think that would work.

Quick question... I watched the video.. you mentioned discounts on leads? Which lead vendors? I'm currently doing mailers with LeadConcepts, do you have a deal with them for AAP users to get a discount??

Quick question... I watched the video.. you mentioned discounts on leads? Which lead vendors? I'm currently doing mailers with LeadConcepts, do you have a deal with them for AAP users to get a discount??

No most of our discounted leads are digital marketing.

I have some direct mail sources, but we don’t market them much.

Back