Dealers Blanket

I am still new to this game and trying to break into the commercial side of things.

One of our carriers is Auto-Owners and I have heard they have a great Dealer's Blanket/Garage Liability program. Has anyone worked with Auto-Owners in this market?

Are they as competitive as they say they are?

Wanting to know before I start cold-calling smaller used car dealerships trying to get their business.

Any help is appreciated.

I am still new to this game and trying to break into the commercial side of things.

One of our carriers is Auto-Owners and I have heard they have a great Dealer's Blanket/Garage Liability program. Has anyone worked with Auto-Owners in this market?

Are they as competitive as they say they are?

Wanting to know before I start cold-calling smaller used car dealerships trying to get their business.

Any help is appreciated.

I think the only way your going to find out if they are competetive is to call on some dealers and quote them... Even if they are not the perfect fit you will be getting to know new people and may be able to quote other business.

I think the only way your going to find out if they are competetive is to call on some dealers and quote them... Even if they are not the perfect fit you will be getting to know new people and may be able to quote other business.

They are competitive and are a good company. Not always the cheapest but they will be in the game.

Back