Dean Cipriano Selling System

Hello all,
We are looking into this system currently and not only did I find several folks on here saying, "No, save your money" but I found a complaint on their marketing and advertising at the BBB site and a ripoffreport.com complaint as well stating he never got refunded. Several folks on here stated hit it hard first two months to get the leads to go anywhere but they are not qualified leads?
We are looking at paying over $5,300 for the P2 marketing group that you have to work with also, just to do transcribing and no follow-up, too expensive. Mailer and just 800 number with transcription and call capabilities to listen to the lead voice mails. That's it. Seems expensive, especially when the send out 1500 mailers and only guarantee 20 leads!!! I realize leads are not cheap but these seem like they are not warm leads from other agents here who have tried. Interested in others thoughts on this.
We were originally quoted the mailer price and only really found out about P2 extra grand plus when we went to sign up.

You maybe correct. I think I have gotten my boss talked into saving his money. Searching other avenues on lead lists and mailer companies. Found a few companies that we already deal with that have better services to offer. Hoping to keep away from this due to lack of quality leads that people on here are recieving.
Thanks to this forum and thread I think I've got him saving his money. I am thankful this thread is here because not only did we find some other dirt but, the info directly from other agents about how bad all this was here kept him away.
So maybe we are all learning from this thread and saving each other $5000.So I am actually thankful this thread is here.

Caveat Emptor -- I purchased his "system" when it was discounted from $1500 to $500. I can say for certain that 1- this is not a Turnkey System, it's a collection of old garbage mailers etc. I would have overpaid at $100. To top it off, they started charging my credit card $197 each month and insisted I agreed to this fee for consulting. Of course, no where in any documentation was there even a hint of monthly ongoing charges. I had to complain, but they did pay it back. Still, from my experience,I believe he is snake oil salesman..there is nothing of value in what he has to offer that can't be gained for free on this forum.

Back