Death of the Insurance Industry

If they are concerned that more and more states are going to go to guaranteed issue health insurance and their role/commission/need will become less and less then believe me they need to worry about it. Some of us live in states where it has already happened.

Winter
user_online.gif

How do health agents in states that have been already effected prosper?

If they are concerned that more and more states are going to go to guaranteed issue health insurance and their role/commission/need will become less and less then believe me they need to worry about it. Some of us live in states where it has already happened.

Winter
user_online.gif

How do health agents in states that have been already effected prosper?

They don't.

Winter

The difference is now you have a Republican president. If you get a Democrat president and 60 Democrat senators and the necessary votes in the House you will be able to pass what you want. Also, the majority of the people in this country want to live off other taxpayers!!....

Bump.......

I agree with Bob the Insurance Guy. There is always doom and gloom out there but there is also always opportunity. If you work hard, it will pay off..

Geez, I just found this resurrected thread. Am I glad that I did because if Mr. Bill's post of 9/20/07. I have been very concerned about alien abductions and did not know where to turn for advice and/or protection. A thousand thanks, Mr. Bill!!!:goofy:

There maybe a lot of threats to insurance business but in facing reality, we have an increasing need for it because more and more people are now conscious on how to secure their life, health, family, assets and others. On the technical side, it maybe be necessary to improve the strategies in marketing in order to be competitive in selling policies of any kind.

Back