Did I Make a Mistake Going Back?

Anybody can get this from your discarded checks in the trash. They still have to get past the bank.... There they need an authorized signature for ACH on file to get to your funds. Don't be so paranoid.

I worked for a while at First Data, biggest cc processor in the country.

You would be surprised what you can do with checks.

One a side note, here's a little story about why you should be wary of any merchant processor that doesn't check out their merchants:

Guy stole a cc swiper, opened a merchant acct, flew to another country and start charging thos cc #'s found on the cc swiper, all kinds of crazy amounts. Only way the cops found him, they were chasing a perp thru his floor, busted his door down, and saw all these cc machines around.....lol....busted!

Update. . Things haven't improved. I'm having to call and yell about clearly obvious things. Don't like that. They've got till monday to get their s hit together.

Offically gone now. I gave them a ton of chances hoping they would still be the company they once were.

The tough thing was I wasn't comparing them to other companies, I was comparing them with themselves a few short years ago.

I had to yell for the third time about getting credit requests cleared up. They dinged my credit card at light speed, but let credit requests sit for longer than their 7 day policy allowed. I have to wonder if I hadn't called and yelled if those creditible leads wouldn't still be sitting there.

HTQ is a victim of their own quality service before. Today they simply aren't the same company in the way of service. Leads are leads, some good some bad with every company. it is how that company deals with those bad ones that matters. To leave credit requests unattended while racing to make new charges to your CC is just not criket.

I grew quickly tired of the apologies for simply not doing one of the basic aspects of lead companies. Dealing with credit requests in a timely manner.

Let future purchasers of their services be warned. Be ready to yell... often.

Back