Didn't Switch Newly Bought Car to Insurance and Now Accident

What part of "THIRTY DAYS" do you NOT understand?

Thirty days, NOT thirty six.

Dig out the check book and get the moto replaced.

Hope you have called your insurance carrier by now.

Dam...To think the original poster is still sitting waiting for your post...Can you imagine the storage fees on the car in the gargage 2 years later?

I feel bad for the original poster...Can you imagine he has probably tried to forget this episode and then someone revives this thread and he gets an email.

I feel bad for the original poster...Can you imagine he has probably tried to forget this episode and then someone revives this thread and he gets an email.

HAHA, now that is some funny shyt right there, never really thought about that before

First of all if the engine cost more than the whole car then it should be totalled. Second of all if your company is really lame with its policy like that you should just tell them you will switch insurance companies that usually gets them to appreciate their customers a little bit more.

First of all if the engine cost more than the whole car then it should be totalled. Second of all if your company is really lame with its policy like that you should just tell them you will switch insurance companies that usually gets them to appreciate their customers a little bit more.

Your kidding really. The company gives you a 30 day period to add a vehicle. The person does not add the vehicle and at day 36 creates a claim and you expect the carrier to cover it?

How about I offer you Life Insurance today but you hold off on purchasing it...3 Days after your death your wife contacts me asking if she can still get that policy I offered her, do you think the Life Insurance Company should pay?

Your kidding really. The company gives you a 30 day period to add a vehicle. The person does not add the vehicle and at day 36 creates a claim and you expect the carrier to cover it?

How about I offer you Life Insurance today but you hold off on purchasing it...3 Days after your death your wife contacts me asking if she can still get that policy I offered her, do you think the Life Insurance Company should pay?

That's a good example.

Back