Differences in selling certain lines.

yes, but don't you have to buy those incoming calls (leads), at least that's what I have been told.

I have also been told that half of your job in Life Insurance especially if you decide to sell Final Expense is tracking down missed premium payments so you don't get chargebacks.
The harder the sales job is the better it pays. You realize there are FE guys right here on this forum making $200,000+ and a select few making $300,000+ annually? And you sound like you are worried that it would be hard work?

If your main concern is that you don’t want to work too hard, you probably don’t want to get into any type of sales.

If your main concern is that you don’t want to work too hard, you probably don’t want to get into any type of sales.

Caveat, not an agent.

Well...................................... The other day I saw a picture posted by an agent from his golf cart after only working 4 hours! :D

The harder the sales job is the better it pays. You realize there are FE guys right here on this forum making $200,000+ and a select few making $300,000+ annually? And you sound like you are worried that it would be hard work?

First thing I was ever told about selling Life Insurance was it's very hard but if get good at good at it you can make a ton of money. My main concern isn't hard work, to get good at anything is hard work.

I am sure there are agents here that make even more then what you listed, and probably some that struggle to the point on needing a side job.

Truthfully, and I didn't mention it earlier because I wanted to keep it brief, I am avoiding Life insurance because I am not in a position to be in a 100% commission field... yet. I actually already tried doing that and it didn't work in my favor, yeah I have been told that the office I joined was terrible, and the trainer wasn't very good at all, It was Real Estate.

Yup. Getting into p&c right now is like learning to sail in a hurricane. I doubt anyone alive has seen a worse p&c market.[/QUOTE

What is wrong with the market. Is it because of interest rates and used car shortages, low housing inventory?

You know, that reminds me of conversations I've had a few times with the account managers in the office. Most of them would like to have the hours, paycheck, and office that I have. Once we start talking I say "Oh, sure. This is what I did, and what I currently do as a producer". Once I start going down the list, their responses are always the same.

"No, I wouldn't want to do that"
"No"
"Absolutely not"
"Every day? No."
"No thank you"

You know, that reminds me of conversations I've had a few times with the account managers in the office. Most of them would like to have the hours, paycheck, and office that I have. Once we start talking I say "Oh, sure. This is what I did, and what I currently do as a producer". Once I start going down the list, their responses are always the same.

"No, I wouldn't want to do that"
"No"
"Absolutely not"
"Every day? No."
"No thank you"

Lol ain't that the truth. Everyone wants the producer perks without the producer job

Yup. It reminds me of how people laughed at me when I took real estate and investment classes at night, and drove that little old beater to save money. Boy did they laugh.

Nobody is laughing now.

I'm driving my 1981 beater today. For some reason it's not saving me money tho

Back