Digital Senior Benefits - do they take agents back?

What’s your Aca platform ? Is it no call leads like many advertising or do you actually talk and enroll each client ?How are you capturing the new consent you must get ? Are the agents directly contracted with all carriers who allow direct contracting and are they getting street commission and being paid direct ?What’s the min states to be licensed in? How much you charging for leads ?I’ve not seem one aca vendor sustain aca leads for long .I guess there’s a ton of unemployed people or people already on Medicaid . I know a lot of people making good money selling Aca and it’s a super quick and easy sale.Unless you know how to do Facebook leads yourself it’s hard to generate substantial sales .That said I’ve written many 100’s the last few yrs and persistency is not good . People get jobs , understate there income and have to pay subsidy back . It’s all about vol and you you need a lead system

So the $97 a month is for using your platform ?Will someone help you learn the platform ? So can agents get leads only on days they want to work it ? Or do they buy x amount of leads at a time ? Can you get leads from 1-2 states ? I’m assuming at $2-$3 a lead you quite a few leads per close ? Who do I talk to if I want to do it ?

So the $97 a month is for using your platform ?Will someone help you learn the platform ? So can agents get leads only on days they want to work it ? Or do they buy x amount of leads at a time ? Can you get leads from 1-2 states ? I’m assuming at $2-$3 a lead you quite a few leads per close ? Who do I talk to if I want to do it ?

I thought I replied to this, I guess it didn't post.

Yes, the $97/mo is for SAILCRM.io which includes access to the leads we use. Yes, someone will help you learn the platform. There's 1 on 1 setup and support.

When you order our leads, you have to take a minium of 15/day, no stopping. You can get leads from 1 or 2 states, yes but flow will be less.

Yes, these low cost leads require a bit more effort. You'll close a minimum of 3% with our automations and we have agents consistently in the 10%+ range who call consistently on them.

Talk to Aaron Arenbart who runs our platform. Here's a link to schedule a call.

[QUOTE="wxwatcher, post: 1468079, member: 104382"Is there a specific requirement to stay enrolled in the ACA plan with you (minimum lead orders, minimum close rate, etc)?[/QUOTE]

No requirements at all beyond the $97/mo.

What’s the average commission on these sales? I’ve never been in the ACA market before so I’m not aware.

Back