Direct Contracting Insurance

DarenMC83

Expert
Can anyone assist me in finding any reputable, stable life insurance companies that do not require having an IMO?

I mostly sell final expense, with some term life.

The answer to your question is going to be based on volume and experience

To Shed the IMO upline may be in haste. You will most likely get less qualified people for assistance and most likely lower commission with a direct company.

Direct companies are usually higher in price for FE - SIWL. The most competitively priced plans use IMO's.

You should look to honest and respected IMO's like legacyagent.com, trkingim.com and fexcontracting.com to name a few.

Skipper

In my agency is a total of 30 years experience and fairly steady volume. I don’t like IMO’s, as we have one and it’s useless to us. This why I’m looking for the companies who do direct contracts only.

If you are an independent, most carriers making the switch from Exclusive to Independent are looking for new outlets but few of those have a good FE product

I know that the imo takes all our renewals, and about 35-40% commission based on our non-IMO companies and their pay structures.

We are very knowledgeable about different types of contracts, and the one IMO we use, as I said, is under consideration for dropping the use of the company for said reason. Can’t work for free :)

I know that the imo takes all our renewals, and about 35-40% commission based on our non-IMO companies and their pay structures.

We are very knowledgeable about different types of contracts, and the one IMO we use, as I said, is under consideration for dropping the use of the company for said reason. Can’t work for free :)
Sounds as if you just need a new IMO...

Most FE companies put agents with an IMO at 120% plus full renewals. If you contract direct without an IMO you will usually start at a lower commission level.

In addition to higher commissions you get free access to rate calculators, underwriting software and depending on how you set up you can get training and access to lead programs that you could never get as a direct agent. There are no downsides to a good IMO.

Mine is based in southern Indiana. 5- miles north of Kentucky. I would be happy to speak with you about how it all works if you would be open to it.

My website with commission levels and a lot of info is at: Final Expense Commission Levels

You should not be assigning your commissions!! You should call around to some of the IMOs that have been suggested to you to see which one fits you better. You're going to find a world of difference between where you are now and one of us (IMOs)

In my agency is a total of 30 years experience and fairly steady volume. I don’t like IMO’s, as we have one and it’s useless to us. This why I’m looking for the companies who do direct contracts only.

I do not use IMO’s . You can contract with Columbus Life and Lafayette Life directly (they are in Cincinnati). You can also check with your local Penn Mutual office and get a brokers contract.

Back