Do Any Mailhouses Sell The Lead Card Only?

ChicagoProducer

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Similar to EFES/Securus where the agent purchases the actual lead card, does anyone know of a mailhouse or service who does their own mailings then sell the returned cards to the agent? I'm sure the price range would be $18-$25, with at least a minimum 25 cards. Anyone heard of such an arrangement?

Thanks Everyone...

Similar to EFES/Securus where the agent purchases the actual lead card, does anyone know of a mailhouse or service who does their own mailings then sell the returned cards to the agent? I'm sure the price range would be $18-$25, with at least a minimum 25 cards. Anyone heard of such an arrangement?

Thanks Everyone...

I only know of one place that did that, but they aren't anymore. I think it was at least $40/lead.

There used to be a company out of OKC that did MP leads like that.

I think I recall it was $600 for a minimum 10 "platinum" leads, or somthing like that.........

ChicagoProducer said:

Thanks Everyone...

Increases in postage has stopped it and another increase is coming in late January. EFES/Securus and other IMO's do it by taking part of the commission. Lead vendors would have to avg 1.6% rate of return to break even. That return is above average for life leads.

Thanks for the responses everyone. I was thinking FE not MP. And you're correct, I recalculated my numbers and they would have to be sold for $40 to $50 per card (at 1.5% RR).

Oh well, so much for that idea, lol

ChicagoProducer said:
Thanks for the responses everyone. I was thinking FE not MP. And you're correct, I recalculated my numbers and they would have to be sold for $40 to $50 per card (at 1.5% RR).

Oh well, so much for that idea, lol

Now I can help. For every $2,500 in annual premium I can get you a 1,000 piece mailer for $200. We can also mail to women only, so you can eliminate the single men who seldom buy. If you're interested PM me. Good Luck.

Now I can help. For every $2,500 in annual premium I can get you a 1,000 piece mailer for $200. We can also mail to women only, so you can eliminate the single men who seldom buy. If you're interested PM me. Good Luck.

So does the $2,500 in premium have to be through you and how much of a haircut does he take for the leads drop.

If he can get only 10 points more on that same premium he earns $250 additional. He can do his own drop at that point.

My suggestion is to NEVER accept a contract with a discount on leads. Youl will always get screwed.

Rick

So does the $2,500 in premium have to be through you and how much of a haircut does he take for the leads drop.

If he can get only 10 points more on that same premium he earns $250 additional. He can do his own drop at that point.

My suggestion is to NEVER accept a contract with a discount on leads. You will always get screwed.

Rick

It is through Security National.. Tom is a regional guy with them..

It is through Security National.. Tom is a regional guy with them..

If he can provide a $200 discount on $1,000 pieces, then I suggest he can afford to increase the commission by 10%.

I apologize if I was too hard on Tom but my statement still holds. When someone pays for your mailing, it always costs more in lost commission than the benefit.

Rick

Back