Do any of you know when Wellcare pays AEP commissions and/or when Ritter pays them?

multipledigits

Hello everyone,

I wanted to ask here since I know it's going to be a very long time before getting a response from Ritter.

Do any of you know when Wellcare pays AEP commissions/HRAs? I saw on one FMO's website that Wellcare was sending them out January 12th but I don't know if that was specific to Wellcare or just for wellcare through that FMO.

I'm with Ritter currently. If any of you reading this also have Wellcare through Ritter, do you know when I should expect to receive my commission/HRA payments for Wellcare policies?

Thank you.

I got my deposit on the 12th, direct from Centene. I also got another deposit today. Both of these payments were for initial sales, not renewals.

If you login to the agent portal, in the "Centene Workbench" you will see options on the left side, click "statements" and you should see the amounts there with dates.

I do get some wellcare payments from an IMO, but I believe those are the override commissions.

I wrote a few Wellcare to WellCare aep. Haven’t got paid and they told me that WellCare to WellCare is considered a renewal even though it’s a different plan . I’ll be paid as earned and not the $306. Is that true? If so that sucks . They’re a shit company and i hold my nose to write them.

I wrote a few Wellcare to WellCare aep. Haven’t got paid and they told me that WellCare to WellCare is considered a renewal even though it’s a different plan . I’ll be paid as earned and not the $306. Is that true? If so that sucks . They’re a shit company and i hold my nose to write them.
I think that is true.

Got an email from Ritter today on paying commissions.

I was paid 1/12 by Ritter for Wellcare 1/1 effective dates. I was told that renewals would be paid monthly.

Hello everyone,

I wanted to ask here since I know it's going to be a very long time before getting a response from Ritter.

Do any of you know when Wellcare pays AEP commissions/HRAs? I saw on one FMO's website that Wellcare was sending them out January 12th but I don't know if that was specific to Wellcare or just for wellcare through that FMO.

I'm with Ritter currently. If any of you reading this also have Wellcare through Ritter, do you know when I should expect to receive my commission/HRA payments for Wellcare policies?

Thank you.

Do you have your commission direct deposited? If not, that could explain the delay as they would have to mail you a check. Like the others who have responded, clients with a 01/01/2024 effective date were paid on January 12th. The commission statement was published on the 10th. Looks like renewals will be paid out on January 26th.

They sent out an email on 09/28/2023 with their commission pay schedule.

Back