Do You Generate Leads by Marketing to Homes for Sale?

Hey everyone,

Driving around town today I noticed a bunch of homes for sale (nice houses) and thought of a "new" marketing idea (for me) and I'm wondering if anyone else has tried it with success?

The idea: Simply going to local real estate website and searching for homes for sale (maybe even sort by highest selling price) and then sending out mailers (or something similar) to ONLY those homes? There's about 150 homes in my area on the market for $500k+

Has anyone tried this method in the past? Any results to speak of?

Return on direct mail is nill. The listing agents won't care about the prospective buyer getting homeowner's insurance either. I've tried every method w/ using listings to get to buyers, but it doesn't work.

Best bet is visit open houses & shake hands w/ the realtors there. Typically the newer and/or buyer only agents run the open houses & those are the ones who will refer people because they're working w/ buyers.

Successful listing agents don't work w/ buyers much.

I've said it before & I'll keep saying it. Without solid representation including multiple carriers for vacant homes, homes under renovations, no prior, multiple occupancy mixed use along w/ strong monoline property representation...you won't be able to lock down this market.

Realtors will only turn to you when there's a problem that really can't even be fixed. You need to pull through, bend some rules & hopefully development some long term relationships in the process.

I currently do it in 5 states for 150 realtors/ mortgage brokers. It will soon be expanding to 6 more states. What state are you in?

For $19.99 he can tell you the secret realtor method BUT WAIT...THERE'S MORE!!!

If you order RIGHT NOW he'll double the offer & give you his SUPER DUPER Realtor program for free as well for only $19.99!

Back