Does anyone PLEASE know of a mail house that NEVER resells? Specifically mortgage

Nicolacrayola

Expert
This is driving me crazy. I run a very large annuity training group in my company and I end up doing shared appointments with other agents so much that a lot of times I get behind on my leads and before I know it they are being re-sold to other agents. I currently use strictly mortgage protection but I am also open to hearing about final expense leads as I have some new agents just getting started up they don’t have a solid lead source yet and I am also open to hearing about annuity leads if you have personal or secondhand positive experience with them (I have never found an annuity lead I liked better than even an aged mortgage lead) I prefer buy per lead but I am open to hearing about mail drops as long as they are 100% permanently exclusive. Thanks!

Hi Nicole, this is Miranda with ARM Leads. We actually spoke earlier this year, I noticed your post on the forum so wanted to reach out. We do not resell leads if you want to revisit our conversation I'd love to connect!

Latest posts

Back