Does Coinsurance Clause Apply to the BPP and Business Income

Yes, it happens, but after someone has experienced it, they never go underinsured again. I know a restaurant owner who had a big fire and was nailed with a coinsurance penalty.

By what percentage roughly was he underinsured? I would immagine when they apply it that it is by a lot not just 10-15% or so... more like 60%.

By what percentage roughly was he underinsured? I would immagine when they apply it that it is by a lot not just 10-15% or so... more like 60%.

I don't recall the specifics, just that it cost him a lot of money. I didn't insure him at the time it happened. Thank god.

You are not gonna win a California election or get appointed with those extreme far right bigoted beliefs

Allen, I want to like you, but it's hard with your narrowminded conservative views. Allow me to take the road of intellectual and moral superiority and point out why your assessment of my usage of this term is wrong.

When atheists say "thank god", it's not a literal acknowledgement of a higher power. It's more of a cultural idiom deeply ingrained in the imperialistic language of our patriarchal capitalistic society.

Linguistically, idiomatic expressions don't always align with personal beliefs. In the context I was using this term, "thank god" only serves as a social convention, hence the lower case "g". The intended meaning was more about expressing relief or gratitude in a way that's widely understood, rather than a genuine expression of religious faith.

Think of it like using phrases such as "knock on wood", "break a leg", or "all cis white men are evil". People adopt these expressions without embracing the literal meanings behind them. (Except for that last one, it's entirely literal.)

So when Liberal atheists, such as myself, use the term "thank god", it's a linguistic reflex, not a contradiction of their strong atheistic Liberal stance.

Just another reason why a strong Liberal leader like myself is what's best for California. I don't think of the world within the narrow scope of a conservative clodhopper.

Last edited:
Allen, I want to like you, but it's hard with your narrowminded conservative views. Allow me to take the road of intellectual and moral superiority and point out why your assessment of my usage of this term is wrong.

When atheists say "thank god", it's not a literal acknowledgement of a higher power. It's more of a cultural idiom deeply ingrained in the imperialistic language of our patriarchal capitalistic society.

Linguistically, idiomatic expressions don't always align with personal beliefs. In the context I was using this term, "thank god" only serves as a social convention, hence the lower case "g". The intended meaning was more about expressing relief or gratitude in a way that's widely understood, rather than a genuine expression of religious faith.

Think of it like using phrases such as "knock on wood", "break a leg", or "all cis white men are evil". People adopt these expressions without embracing the literal meanings behind them. (Except for that last one, it's entirely literal.)

So when Liberal atheists, such as myself, use the term "thank god", it's a linguistic reflex, not a contradiction of their strong atheistic Liberal stance.

Just another reason why a strong Liberal leader like myself is what's best for California. I don't think of the world within the narrow scope of a conservative clodhopper.

Typical clodhopper phobic hypocrite. I may only vote for you 2 or 3 times now.

Back