Doing Annuity Seminars Today with Covid

So don't tell me that seniors are technologically adverse when a company who wants to manage their significant savings is willing to deliver their contracts electronically! :)

I hands down agree with this.

I won't speak for annuities, but for Medicare I have the client complete the link for PDP sign up with me on the line or I simply email it to them.

Get someone in their upper 70's early 80's.. there may be some challenges, but so far I've only ran into one.. who wanted me to call Humana for them when I wasn't their agent. 99% of my clients have no issue accomplishing tasks over the Internet and love how painless I make it for them.

I start from the space of them being able to do things and tell them if they need help then I'm here on the line. But most of my clients just send me info over email without any trouble.

A bit late to respond, I've done 2 work shops since March. I did limited mail and had a large venue. I had a smaller response rate than usual, I average about .7% usually and these two got about .45%. I expected this and used it on my mail piece as a limited seating covid regulation compliant opportunity. I profited on both workshops as my cost is not overwhelming. I'm in SE Florida. Feel free to message me if I didn't answer you in the way you were looking for.

I work with a marketing company specific to the insurance industry that has been doing it for 30+ years. While many of my carriers (including Athene) now offer an easy digital app, the conversion numbers (webinars to sales) are significantly less compared to in person seminars.

Another note, several states do have restrictions on in person events and I understand that, but here in Florida things are almost back to normal and at least 90% of my client base (which is over 65) have gone about their daily lives. Going out, not wear masks, etc. I was curious to the response and success someone had in a similar situation to my area.

That being said, I've made the decision to take a gamble and do an event late January/early February because the marketing company is giving me a deal at 50% off marketing. They also guarantee x amount of RSVP's and if they don't hit that they will do another campaign at no cost. Time will tell with the turn out and return on it but I've wasted more money on stupider things. I think its worth the gamble.

Back