Don't Use an Agent, You Lose

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
I've now received a 3rd call from the same woman. She was referred to me by a doctor AFTER she enrolled in Obamacrap.

Her choice was the Health Net HMO. Her doctor is part of Healthcare Partners.

Healthcare Partners only accepts LA Care HMO.

She wants me to fix it. I told her to have Health Net move her to a PPO.

What I really want her to do is call the president she likely voted for.

Fortunately I'm sure that this won't be an issue for the other people who enrolled themselves in the HMO and find they are losing their doctor. Healthcare Partners only has about 1,000 PCPs.

Rick

Rick I have had several that tried to do it themselves only to call me to fix it. My favorite is a lady was in the room when I did her friends app, I asked if she wanted help to do hers and she says no my daughter and I will get it. 2 days ago she calls says she started but didn't know what she was doing and would I help. She is a true blue dem also.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

I get walk ins all day long at my office looking for me to bail them out, I simply say, I did not do the certifications to sell that crap, call your president, maybe he can help ya.

I get walk ins all day long at my office looking for me to bail them out, I simply say, I did not do the certifications to sell that crap, call your president, maybe he can help ya.

Just starting my second year so I need to build my book. I have gotten several referrals by doing. It hurts a little but I can't throw business away at this point.

Just starting my second year so I need to build my book. I have gotten several referrals by doing. It hurts a little but I can't throw business away at this point.

No matter how new you are you need to avoid high maintenance clients. This woman called me 3 times including "why haven't I heard from the company" and "why am I cancelled."

The fact is she did not use an agent but wants me to fix things. Even if I could, the insurance company wouldn't talk with me since I'm not AOR.

Rick

No matter how new you are you need to avoid high maintenance clients. This woman called me 3 times including "why haven't I heard from the company" and "why am I cancelled."

The fact is she did not use an agent but wants me to fix things. Even if I could, the insurance company wouldn't talk with me since I'm not AOR.

Rick

True. If they don't let me start over I won't help. There's only been 1 of those.

Back