Door Hangers, Sharing with Other Businesses

Gerbear

I have been reading the notes regarding door hangers and have been discussing door hangers with a friend of mine that has a lawn and sprinkler company. Door hangers for his lawn company have always been very affective. He sends them out every year around the 1st week of March. This got me thinking since they are two sided I am considering sharing door hangers with him. One side of the door hanger advertising his lawn business, and the other my health insurance business. Keep in mind he has a well established lawn company with a solid reputation so I would consider myself to be in good company. This will allow me to get more door hangers out for half the cost.

His customer base is middle to high income neighborhoods so that would also be a good market for heath insurance advertising.

I would like others thoughts on this. Good idea or bad?

Conjecture is purely hypothetical.

There's only only way to find out for sure; test it and measure it for return on investment.

If you don't get at least three dollars in first year commission back for every dollar that you spend, it's not worth doing.

If you do, it is.

I would do a seperate door hanger for your health insurance and have them delivered together to save on cost. A lot of people are going to miss one side of the door hanger completely because they assume the other side has the same product/service. good luck. let me know if you're having good results as I'd like to add a door hanger into my marketing plan

I used door hangers for some time. I teamed up with,
1) Lawn sprinkler guy
2) Carpet cleaner guy, and,
3) Chimney sweeper guy

We all had separate fliers.
We paid the Boy Scouts to hang.

I used door hangers for some time. I teamed up with,
1) Lawn sprinkler guy
2) Carpet cleaner guy, and,
3) Chimney sweeper guy

We all had separate fliers.
We paid the Boy Scouts to hang.
how much did you compensate them? were they delivered in baggies?

Back