Drug price research

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Is there a site (other than medicare.gov) where I can enter the name of a single drug and see pricing for each PDP plan in a particular zip?

Asking for a friend.

Drug Finder: Find which 2017 Medicare Part D plans best covers your drugs

This is the site that came to mind when I saw your question. It is not quite what you are asking for, but maybe it will work if nothing better comes along.

I have never asked any questions about its (the site's) utility before because of the inevitable trash talk that would generate from my "fan club" about trying to tell professional insurance agents how to do their business.

Hope it's useful to you.
LD

I looked on Q1 earlier for duloxetine and came up empty. Maybe I am not using the search function properly.

What happened for me when I tried:

When I put georgia in the state and duloxetine in the search by drug name box and click search:
the drug box area comes up with Select A Drug==>:
At the far right of the drug entry box is a down arrow which you can click, then choose one of the formulations of the drug.

Last edited:
One should note that the Q1 data is drawn from Medicare, so it is not an independent cross check on information, but only a tool which may be easier to use in some respects.

Back