• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

DSNP Question

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
Ok I have not done too many of these historically, if I just feel into one here or there

However I been running into more and more on any lead that seems to have a good contact rate, And I have not been too excited about that

Most of what I heard from this forum, as of late, is that the new rules is going to cut out the Medicaid buis and direct them to the state next year,

However I just seen a video from SMS out of MO, saying that it is a good thing for agents where we will be able the keep out commission during lock in, that what will happen is they will only be able to enroll or disenroll during reg EP's

They went on to say NOW is the time to get into DSPs?

What is the truth about anything anymore?, I don't know who to believe on this

Also they said that only 20 states will even be effected by this,. is there a way to know which states?

Ok I have not done too many of these historically, if I just feel into one here or there

However I been running into more and more on any lead that seems to have a good contact rate, And I have not been too excited about that

Most of what I heard from this forum, as of late, is that the new rules is going to cut out the Medicaid buis and direct them to the state next year,

However I just seen a video from SMS out of MO, saying that it is a good thing for agents where we will be able the keep out commission during lock in, that what will happen is they will only be able to enroll or disenroll during reg EP's

They went on to say NOW is the time to get into DSPs?

What is the truth about anything anymore?, I don't know who to believe on this

Also they said that only 20 states will even be effected by this,. is there a way to know which states?
Ask SMS.

I left them soo thats not really an option,

My new FMO is very optimistic in all that is going on

I am looking to hear all the angles from the different directions I do in fact even take in Dons input
Though he thinks I am completely opposed to his opinion, In fact I just question it, but have not really said it is false, but there are other possibilities, that I probably lean towards, but he def has put doubt in me even if it is not changed my mind

I am looking to hear all the angles from the different directions I do in fact even take in Dons input
Though he thinks I am completely opposed to his opinion, In fact I just question it, but have not really said it is false, but there are other possibilities, that I probably lean towards, but he def has put doubt in me even if it is not changed my mind
Maybe your new FMO has that info.......they should.

The affect Don's negativity is having on you reminds me of the Democrat playbook. If you hear it enough times, it must be true. :laugh:

The affect Don's negativity is having on you reminds me of the Democrat playbook. If you hear it enough times, it must be true. :laugh:

Truth is there are so many different people in high places saying so many different things I have no Idea what is true

Just trying to see all the different opinions on this and make a discission if I am to invest more or not

Dsnps the truth . Welcome to the world of leads . Unfortunately a great great % of leads are dsnps/lis . The persistency selling on the phone is atrocious . I’ve saved 5 of mine that were flipped by phone reps this month . I’ve replaced around 25 that were sold by phone reps . Ok on the lock in your fmo quoted . He’s right and he’s wrong . Yes you technically can only change during aep and oep for dsnps/lis in non integrated states( 43 states non integrated). You’re in Ohio right ? Thats integrated and they can switch monthly 1 time into an integrated plan . Were your fmo is dead wrong and doesn’t know what he’s talking about (I’m in the trenches every day ) is after aep/oep tgis dsnps can’t move . BS. The call centers will use DST, SPAP and MOV sep codes thru rest of yr . I’d highly recommend you not sell low income with leads over the phone . You’ll be very unhappy on what sticks .low income takes in person and face to face relationships. Do t-65 with leads over phone and preferably non low income

His fmo has nothing from
Carriers . I’m close to all info leaking out . And why do overrides affect Vic ?He has no agents

Dsnps the truth . Welcome to the world of leads . Unfortunately a great great % of leads are dsnps/lis . The persistency selling on the phone is atrocious . I’ve saved 5 of mine that were flipped by phone reps this month . I’ve replaced around 25 that were sold by phone reps . Ok on the lock in your fmo quoted . He’s right and he’s wrong . Yes you technically can only change during aep and oep for dsnps/lis in non integrated states( 43 states non integrated). You’re in Ohio right ? Thats integrated and they can switch monthly 1 time into an integrated plan . Were your fmo is dead wrong and doesn’t know what he’s talking about (I’m in the trenches every day ) is after aep/oep tgis dsnps can’t move . BS. The call centers will use DST, SPAP and MOV sep codes thru rest of yr . I’d highly recommend you not sell low income with leads over the phone . You’ll be very unhappy on what sticks .low income takes in person and face to face relationships. Do t-65 with leads over phone and preferably non low income

I am not terrible concerned about normal retention for DSPs, it still wont be my main focus, and many that I am speaking with, I believe would be decent enough retention for me

I am mostly concenred with what happens spacificly due to the new intergration rules

I had previously thought they would be auto enrolled into an integrated plan and its just a waste of time

but they are saying this IS the time to get into it, and we will continue to be paid

As far as where I am OH one state that I work in, I do many states
which is why I wanted to know which are the 20 that are effected

also if you could choose would you sign them in an integrated state as they seem to be pushing or a non integrated state and why?
this is really what I am trying to understand

Ultimately though I would not be seeking DSNPs they are T65s but just seems that 50% of the deal will be DSNPs which is ok as long as I am getting enough deals, and can end up keeping 50% of the DSNPs it will make sense for me for the time being

Till I figure out how to get better, I am doing a multitude of mailings and really not getting anything back, Post cards and Letters and so far 2 calls, Both closing 100% close ratio
but not really working, because no calls

I am not terrible concerned about normal retention for DSPs, it still wont be my main focus, and many that I am speaking with, I believe would be decent enough retention for me

I am mostly concenred with what happens spacificly due to the new intergration rules

I had previously thought they would be auto enrolled into an integrated plan and its just a waste of time

but they are saying this IS the time to get into it, and we will continue to be paid

As far as where I am OH one state that I work in, I do many states
which is why I wanted to know which are the 20 that are effected

also if you could choose would you sign them in an integrated state as they seem to be pushing or a non integrated state and why?
this is really what I am trying to understand

Ultimately though I would not be seeking DSNPs they are T65s but just seems that 50% of the deal will be DSNPs which is ok as long as I am getting enough deals, and can end up keeping 50% of the DSNPs it will make sense for me for the time being

Till I figure out how to get better, I am doing a multitude of mailings and really not getting anything back, Post cards and Letters and so far 2 calls, Both closing 100% close ratio
but not really working, because no calls
From my understanding you can still move a plan in an integrated state during aep and oep just like a non integrated state. So you move someone from United integrated to Humana integrated there mediciad automatically moves with it

Back