E&O Ethics Question - Open to All Agents

Is it ethical to spend 10 minutes completing a three hour ethics course?

• Total voters
If the outcome is the same, and you already know what's being taught, why should it matter how long it takes? I think it would be more unethical to waste a precious 2 hours and 50 minutes pretending to be learning when you could be doing something better.

Anyway, I voted no because I misunderstood the question. There's some irony in there somewhere I think.

Last edited:
If the outcome is the same, and you already know what's being taught, why should it matter how long it takes? I think it would be more unethical to waste a precious 2 hours and 50 minutes pretending to be learning when you could be doing something better.

Anyway, I voted no because I misunderstood the question. There's some irony in there somewhere I think.

This 100%

Is it ethical to spend only 10 minutes completing a three hour ethics course?
A course required for your state license.

If you weren't ethical when you started the course, you won't be any more ethical when you get done. :no:

I live in the state of IL, how ethical to think our state is. We recently sent 2 governor's to prison and our current one took the toilets out of his mansion to evade taxes.

The course is really a bunch of crap. Bunch of boneheads got together and thought... hey if we educate people they will of course become more moral and ethical individuals. :eek:

A current Supreme Court Judge can't define what a women is... :err: but she is highly qualified for the job??? Same folks think we can keep agents ethical by making them take classes every 2 years.

If you can't figure out what a women is, you don't need to be teaching me what right and wrong is. :yes:

If you weren't ethical when you started the course, you won't be any more ethical when you get done. :no:

I live in the state of IL, how ethical to think our state is. We recently sent 2 governor's to prison and our current one took the toilets out of his mansion to evade taxes.

The course is really a bunch of crap. Bunch of boneheads got together and thought... hey if we educate people they will of course become more moral and ethical individuals. :eek:

A current Supreme Court Judge can't define what a women is... :err: but she is highly qualified for the job??? Same folks think we can keep agents ethical by making them take classes every 2 years.

If you can't figure out what a women is, you don't need to be teaching me what right and wrong is. :yes:

What is a woman?

images

Back