E&O Insurance

National Association of Professional Agents (NAPA)

Try them. You should also ask some of these companies you are wanting to sell for a lot of them have sponsored programs for E&O.

Also I highly recommend to EVERYONE to setup a INC, LLC, LLP or similar to protect your personal assets - remember E&O is an insurance policy but if producing as an INDIVIDUAL your personal assets are largely at risk.

Just FYI a good corporate structure is worth more than any E&O policy... Good luck!

Just last month we had to get this for my fiance. We went through NAPA and had to pay $280.00 down and then around $50 a month.

Just last month we had to get this for my fiance. We went through NAPA and had to pay $280.00 down and then around $50 a month.

You are paying for the year, a few years back I had to do the same thing, it was in july I think, but my initial payment wasn't quite that high. Their rates have gone up a few bucks every year. I haven't reviewed any other e&o companies, but I have heard is that their rates and coverages are one of the most reasonable. But I cannot validate this.

When you renew your coverage in Dec, you will not have to pay nearly as much but you do have to sign a binding contract each year, it cannot be cancelled.

E&O for health only is much lower than E&O rates for property and casualty. Which are you looking for?

Dan

Back