easy360

isaias

Super Genius
I've been looking at lead generation ideas. I was contacted by easy360 offering me their services. Something about phone ads depending on their location. But this is their web site.

upload_2023-8-18_9-28-10.png

Well...
The lady called back wanted to know if I made a decision about their offer. I informed her that I was not able to get any info due to their website not being there and she got defensive.

I went to the wrong site (after following the link she sent me), that couldn't possibly be their website since they've been in business for over 10 years and she mentioned a different address.

She wanted me to make a decision. Wasn't happy when I said "no thanks" and wanted to know why I was wasting her time, after she cold called me in the first place.

This is their website they annoyingly cold called me. Sales guy was over the top pushy couldn't quite explain himself out of a paperbag, and assumes all seniors are potatos living on streaming services all day. They cold call you then transfer you, the initial agent makes it sound like someone is wanting you to assist them with insurance not push a "geofencing" campaign on you for a grand.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240910_140046_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240910_140046_Chrome.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20240910_140133_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240910_140133_Chrome.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Back