Editor Position

Norwayguy

I have spent way too much time here.
5000 Post Club
Norway, ME
So just to clarify does the job entail providing a link to an article somewhere else with a short question of how do you feel or what do you think or do you agree with this?

So just to clarify does the job entail providing a link to an article somewhere else with a short question of how do you feel or what do you think or do you agree with this?

You're just jealous you didn't think of it first. :laugh:

As I have said to a few people privately, I am very pleased with the job that Liz is doing. If anyone doesn't want to see her posts, you can just put her on ignore.

When the new site launches in a week or two, you will see some of the other responsibilities that she has. You may not like those either, feel free to ignore them.

And yes, Paul. This website is my business and my agenda is to grow it, make the user experience better, help more people make a living in insurance, reduce the negativity and grow my bottom line. There is no ambiguity in any of that and anyone who is confused can always call me or email me for clarification.

Peter, Sam's got an agenda of some type. Trying to fight it is like pissing into the wind.
I don't know what the rest of you are paying per month to be here, but as long as my monthly membership fee doesn't go up, I have no complaints.

So... just so I understand... the OWNER of this board has an agenda? The BASTARD!! :mad:

Back