EFax

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
I want to go to an internet fax. I will be forwarding a toll free fax number (printed on cards and stationary) to the new efax number.

Looks like ring central, myfax and efax are the players. With email we do not get the number of pages we used to. However with more companies allowing faxed apps we are faxing more.

What are your experiances with these or other comapnies?

Got a second line there I've used for about 4 months. I primarily use it when I need to fax out vs. incoming but it's worked great either way.

Ring Central is fine for receiving faxes.

The problem (I suspect with all internet faxes) is if you resend a fax, the quality is like a really bad photocopy.

Ring Central is fine for receiving faxes.

The problem (I suspect with all internet faxes) is if you resend a fax, the quality is like a really bad photocopy.

True, I use MyFax and if for any reason I have to resend, I alway re-attach the document. Otherwise it comes out a complete mess.

I've used them all. Ringcentral is my favorite. You can send faxes from your email and when you receive a fax, you just drag it from the inbox to your desktop or folder of choice. I don't think I would ever switch.

Nothing beats metrofax
No one else gives you more for your money. I have been using it for over a year now. It's great

Back